Rare Books and Special Collections is located in Room G-100 of the Leddy Library Building, at the University of Windsor. Public Reading Hours are Monday to Friday, 1:30 to 4:00 p.m.
The contents of Rare Books and Special Collections are listed in the Leddy Library Catalogue (OPAC).
There are several areas of subject strength. Examples include:
- History of southwestern Ontario
- Manufacturing in southwestern Ontario
- Agriculture in southwestern Ontario
- Labour community in southwestern Ontario
- Anti-slavery, slavery and the Underground Railway