FAMILY DAY ANNOUNCEMENT
To celebrate Family Day 2023, several branches and a SIG of Ontario Ancestors will be offering access to the members’ section on their websites for the Family Day weekend! Anyone can purchase a “weekend access pass” to the thousands of records in these members’ areas. Branches participating include:
Niagara Peninsula Branch
Leeds & Grenville Branch
Eastern European Special Interest Group
Access will begin on Friday, February 17th at 6:00 P.M. until Monday, February 20th at 6:00 P.M. Access passes can be purchased from the “Marketplace” on the main Ontario Ancestors website https://ogs.on.ca/. Be sure to create yourself a free account on the site before you begin shopping. The cost of each access pass is $20.00 per branch/SIG.
How to get in on this great opportunity:
- Head to the Ontario Ancestors’ website
- Log in or if you do not already have a free account, create one (your access pass will be emailed to you)
- Click on the green “Marketplace” button
- On the “Products” page, click on “Branch/SIG Members Only Access”
- Click on the branch/SIG you would like access to by clicking the “Add To Cart” button
- Add another Branch/SIG by clicking on the “Continue Shopping” button
- When finished, click on “Proceed to Checkout” button
- Fill in your billing/payment preferences then click on “Place Order”
- an email with your Family Day Weekend Access pass will be emailed to you.
This is a great opportunity to check out thousands of resources available to assist you in your family history journey.
Happy Family Day Weekend!