Date(s) - 20/11/2022 - 31/12/2022
Categories No Categories
Benefits of Membership:
- Access to Ontario Ancestors and Essex Branch Members Only Libraries
- Supporting the local volunteers in the development & preservation of documents
- Supporting Public Awareness / Education / Assistance activities
- Access to newsletters, meetings, conferences (unpublished resources)
- Research collaboration (ideas)
- Networking with other researchers & friends
- Assistance with the Family Puzzle (Brickwalls)
How to Become a Member:
In order to become a member of the Essex County Branch, you must first register as a member of Ontario Ancestors (The Ontario Genealogical Society (“OGS”)). Ontario Ancestors membership is Cdn. $63.
To join any of the Ontario Ancestors’ branches or Special Interest Groups, there is an additional fee per branch as shown on the Ontario Ancestors website.
The Essex County Branch membership fee is Cdn. $15.00 per individual or institution for 12 months from the date of membership.
What can I do in the Members’ Library section of the OGS web site?
- research using our Members Only databases
- visit the Members’ Library sites for your branches (Indexes are now being added)
- access the new Electronic Newsleaf
- read back issues of Families and e-Newsleaf
- post on the Member Message board
- ask questions or assist on the Technical Support Message Board
- link through to Pay Per View
- download Pedigree charts for use in your research
- view your member profile and update your contact information
- change your password should you need to
Changes to your mailing address, email address or telephone number? Be sure to let us know so that we can keep you up-to-date!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding questions on membership(s)